Thank you for your interest in The Learning Tree!
For entry into our program, please complete the following steps:
1) Come in for a learning tour of our facility. To schedule an appointment, you may contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (925) 447-8279
Schedule an appointment to learn more about our school and what we have to offer. It is a great opportunity to ask questions and to make sure our program is the right fit for your family.
2) Complete the application packet which will include:
- Enrollment Form and Contract Agreement
- Community Care Licensing Documents
- Learning Tree Forms
The $75 registration fee is due along with the Enrollment Form to reserve your child’s spot in our program. However, due to the large number of applicants, we may only be able to hold your child’s spot for one month – exceptions will be made when availability permits.
3) Observation day (highly recommended)
We welcome you to come in for a one hour observation with your child so they can become familiar with our program. Although the observation is not required, it is recommended so you and your child can meet his or her teacher, become familiar with the new learning environment, and even make new friends. Please schedule an observation so the teachers can prepare enough material for your child to join in on the fun during their visit.